Tufline's Flip Disc is an economical choice for
use with ATV's, small garden tractors, and off
road farm/sport utility vehicles. These heavy built
units are ideal for wildlife food plot preparation
and ground breaking for gardens. A simple pull
pin hitch attachment allows easy flipping for transport.
A 7.5" blade spacing of 8 notched 16" cutting
blades is available in a 52" cutting width. A
formed tube steel main frame has a cargo tray for
adding weight for more aggressive cutting. Regreasable
cast iron bearings allow for long life for this
ATV FLIP DISC SPECIFICATIONS
- Economical ATV wildlife food plot disc.
- Designed for 250 to 400 CC bikes.
- Heavy angle iron and 3" x 2" tube
steel main frame.
- Weight tray for added weight when needed.
- 1" hi-strength gang axles for rugged
food plot conditions.
- 8/16" notched disc blades mounted on
- Cast iron friction bearings with grease fittings
offer long life.